This package includes exclusive access to ride in the back of a Grave Digger Monster Jam ride truck around the competition track before the show. Many of the rides are displayed on the big screens for the whole audience to see! Exact times vary by show and are detailed during the purchase process. Max participation limits vary by show and truck.
• Exclusive access to ride in the back of a Grave Digger Monster Jam ride truck around the competition track before the show*
• Limited edition souvenir VIP credential with lanyard
THINGS TO KNOW:
• *All participants must be 36” (82cm) or taller. Bumping will occur. All participants should be in good health and free from high blood pressure, heart, back or neck problems, motion sickness, or other conditions that could be aggravated by ride. Expectant mothers should not participate.
• EVENT TICKET IS REQUIRED FOR EACH PARTICIPANT AND MUST BE PURCHASED SEPARATELY. Only the stated number of participants for the purchased experience with valid Event tickets will be allowed to participate. No last-minute additions are permitted.
• CLOSED TOED SHOES ARE REQUIRED – NO SHOES, NO ACCESS.
• ALL PARTICPANTS UNDER 18 MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY SUPERVISING ADULT PARTICIPANT.
• A LIABILITY AND PUBLICITY RELEASE MUST BE EXECUTED OR PROVIDED ON SITE FOR EACH PARTICIPANT. Parent/legal guardian must execute for each participant under 18. Please see our FAQs for form of release.
• Customer certifies that he/she has permission to provide the name and cell phone number for the designated Point of Contact, and that such designated person has consented to serve as the Point of Contact, to attend and check in for the experience, and to receive details and updates by phone / text message.
• Customer will receive a confirmation email following purchase. Times, details and changes will be sent by text message to the designated Point of Contact. If the designated Point of Contact changes, please contact 800 755 4421 (M-F 9am-4pm EST)/ firstname.lastname@example.org. Times for experience elements may be subject to change. Message and data rates may apply.
• The designated Point of Contact must be present onsite to check in for the experience, with valid photo ID and order number/ confirmation email. Customer and the designated Point of Contact are responsible for organizing and communicating details and requirements to any other participants.
• Participants must provide their own cameras for pictures / photo opportunities. PHOTO OPPORTUNITIES WILL BE ONLY AS DESIGNATED BY FELD MOTOR SPORTS.
• Safe and responsible conduct and compliance with Feld Motor Sports instructions are required at all times. All participants must be seated and belted in and remain seated with hands, arms and feet inside the vehicle during the ride. No food or drink is permitted. All other ride rules, limits and restrictions apply. Ride course, time and format are in Feld Motor Sports’ sole discretion.
• This VIP Experience takes place before the show or during intermission and report time may cause participants to miss part of the event.
• Feld Motor Sports will not have any responsibility or liability associated with any incorrect contact information, telephone or internet service delays or errors, or any customer or Point of Contact’s inability or failure to properly communicate with Feld Motor Sports or experience participants. Please see our FAQs for general VIP Experience rules, details and recommendations. Failure to comply with these Things To Know and Feld Motor Sports VIP Experience rules may result in removal from the premises without any refund.