Take your Monster Jam experience to the next level with backstage VIP access. Guests will receive a guided tour of the backstage area which is an amazing opportunity to see Monster Jam officials, technicians, hosts and drivers preparing for the event! Purchasers are also provided a limited-edition VIP credential and lanyard. Exact times vary by show and are detailed during the purchase process.
• VIP guided backstage access is very limited and is different at each event. Our goal is to give you an amazing experience but due to the many logistical factors of live events your experience may vary and may include some or all of the following opportunities: a track walk, race team hauler tour, photos with the championship trophy, access to trucks, drivers, hosts, officials, technicians, and mascots. Watching television interviews, Truck and equipment preparation for the event and much more.
• Limited Edition Souvenir VIP credential and Lanyard.
THINGS TO KNOW:
• EVENT TICKET IS REQUIRED FOR EACH PARTICIPANT AND MUST BE PURCHASED SEPARATELY. Only the stated number of participants for the purchased experience with valid Event tickets will be allowed to participate. No last-minute additions are permitted.
• CLOSED TOED SHOES ARE REQUIRED – NO SHOES, NO ACCESS.
• ALL PARTICPANTS UNDER 18 MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY SUPERVISING ADULT PARTICIPANT.
• A LIABILITY AND PUBLICITY RELEASE MUST BE EXECUTED OR PROVIDED ON SITE FOR EACH PARTICIPANT. Parent/legal guardian must execute for each participant under 18. Please see our FAQs for form of release.
• Customer certifies that he/she has permission to provide the name and cell phone number for the designated Point of Contact, and that such designated person has consented to serve as the Point of Contact, to attend and check in for the experience, and to receive details and updates by phone / text message.
• Customer will receive a confirmation email following purchase. Times, details and changes will be sent by text message to the designated Point of Contact. If the designated Point of Contact changes, please contact 800 755 4421 (M-F 9am-4pm EST)/ firstname.lastname@example.org. Times for experience elements may be subject to change. Message and data rates may apply.
• The designated Point of Contact must be present onsite to check in for the experience, with valid photo ID and order number/ confirmation email. Customer and the designated Point of Contact are responsible for organizing and communicating details and requirements to any other participants.
• Participants must provide their own cameras for pictures / photo opportunities. PHOTO OPPORTUNITIES WILL BE ONLY AS DESIGNATED BY FELD MOTOR SPORTS.
• Safe and responsible conduct and compliance with Feld Motor Sports instructions are required at all times.
• VIP guided behind-the-scenes access features are subject to availability and may vary by event. All rules, limits and restrictions for Pit Party activities apply.
• Trucks, drivers, hosts and mascots are subject to change without notice. Interaction with hosts, drivers and mascots and autographs are not guaranteed.
• Feld Motor Sports will not have any responsibility or liability associated with any incorrect contact information, telephone or internet service delays or errors, or any customer or Point of Contact’s inability or failure to properly communicate with Feld Motor Sports or experience participants. Please see our FAQs for general VIP Experience rules, details and recommendations. Failure to comply with these Things To Know and Feld Motor Sports VIP Experience rules may result in removal from the premises without any refund.