Take your Monster Jam experience to the next level with VIP Status. This package includes a pre-event experience with a behind the scenes guided tour of the monster jam race track and backstage areas including an up-close look at the Monster Jam trucks and a tour of a race team hauler. Also included is a special pre-race driver meet and greet for autographs and photo opportunities. Purchasers are also provided a limited-edition VIP credential and lanyard along with official Monster Jam merchandise. Exact times vary by show, are subject to change and are detailed during the purchase process.
• Pre-show Track tour.
• Pre-show backstage tour including potential for team hauler tour, picture opportunities with the championship trophy, monster jam trucks, drivers, hosts, technicians, and officials.
• Pre-show driver meet and greet.
• Official Monster Jam Merchandise including: 2019 Souvenir Yearbook and a 3’x5’ Monster Jam flag for autographs!!
• Limited Edition Souvenir VIP credential and Lanyard.
THINGS TO KNOW:
• EVENT TICKET IS REQUIRED FOR EACH PARTICIPANT AND MUST BE PURCHASED SEPARATELY. Only the stated number of participants for the purchased experience with valid Event tickets will be allowed to participate. No last-minute additions are permitted.
• CLOSED TOED SHOES ARE REQUIRED – NO SHOES, NO ACCESS.
• ALL PARTICPANTS UNDER 18 MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY SUPERVISING ADULT PARTICIPANT.
• A LIABILITY AND PUBLICITY RELEASE MUST BE EXECUTED OR PROVIDED ON SITE FOR EACH PARTICIPANT. Parent/legal guardian must execute for each participant under 18. Please see our FAQs for form of release.
• Customer certifies that he/she has permission to provide the name and cell phone number for the designated Point of Contact, and that such designated person has consented to serve as the Point of Contact, to attend and check in for the experience, and to receive details and updates by phone / text message.
• Customer will receive a confirmation email following purchase. Times, details and changes will be sent by text message to the designated Point of Contact. If the designated Point of Contact changes, please contact 800-755-4421 (M-F 9am-4pm EST)/ firstname.lastname@example.org. Times for experience elements may be subject to change. Message and data rates may apply.
• The designated Point of Contact must be present onsite to check in for the experience, with valid photo ID and order number/ confirmation email. Customer and the designated Point of Contact are responsible for organizing and communicating details and requirements to any other participants.
• Participants must provide their own cameras for pictures / photo opportunities. PHOTO OPPORTUNITIES WILL BE ONLY AS DESIGNATED BY FELD MOTOR SPORTS.
• Safe and responsible conduct and compliance with Feld Motor Sports instructions are required at all times.
• VIP guided behind-the-scenes access features are subject to availability and may vary by event. All rules, limits and restrictions apply.
• Trucks, drivers, hosts and mascots are subject to change without notice. Interaction with hosts, drivers and mascots and autographs are not guaranteed.
• Merchandise bag items may be subject to substitution with items of comparable value.